Kala V.S. Janardhan Murthy
- Maruthi Engineering and Mill Stores
- Lalitha Tubes and Mill Stores
- Maheswari Engineering and Mill Stores
- Sree Laxmi Ganapathi Engineering and Mill Stores
- Maruthi Engineering Enterprises
- Sri Mahalakshmi Engineering & Mill Stores
President Of "SRI THYAGARAYA GANASABHA"
Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha has been recognized as a cultural Multiplex as it is the only place in the World to have various cultural programmes at the single place.
It is an honour to mention that all the 4 mini Auditoriums are provided for the “FREE OF COST” around the year and the small organizations are encouraged the come forward for performing and conducting various cultural activities like Kuchipudi, Vocal performance, Mrudangam, Literature, Mimicry, Skits, Book release functions, Harikatha and so on.
In the year 2005 when I was Vice President I actively participated in the establishment of the 32 Feet Prasannanjaneya Swamy Statue in the premises of Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha.
I have been conducting Thyagaraya Aaradhanotshavalu successfully every years since 2018 by inviting legendary classical singers to perform our World Records achieved Auditorium Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha, Kala Subba Rao Kala Vedika A/C Hall.
I have been also conducting “Vasantha Navarathrulu”, “Dance Festivals”, “Harikatha Sapthahalu” successfully.
It is my privilege to conduct “CHINDU YAKSHAGANA MAHOTSAVAM” on birth anniversary of Legendary Literary Personalities like Dr. C.Narayan Reddy Anniversary and Dasarathi Krisnamachary Birth Anniversary.
As the President of Sri Thyagaraya Ganasbha the most satisfying part is to conduct “ENDARO MAHANUBHAVULU MADHURA SMRUTHULALO” program, we have been conducting programmes on the Jayanthi & Vardhanthi of Legendary personalities like Viswanatha Sathyanarayana Garu, Gurram Jashuva, Sri Sri, C.Narayana Reddy, Vattikota Alwar Swamy, Puttaparthy Narayana Charyulu, M.S.Subba Laxmi, Mangalampally Bala Muralikrishna, Bhismilla Khan, Raghupathi Venkaiah, S.V.Ranga Rao, Mahanati Savithri, Lal Bahadur Sastry, Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao and many other Legendary personalities.
Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha have been conducting about 70 programmes jointly and 30 programmes independently every month.
Since 2019 I have been successfully conducting “Harikatha Sapthaham” in the month of April for 7 days on occasion of Late Sri Kala Venkata Deekshithulu Birth Anniversary, who was the former President of Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha.
Since 2019 I have been successfully conducting “ASHTAVADHANAM SAPTHAHAM” in the month of May on occasion of Sri Thyagaraya Gana Sabha founder member, Lalitha Kala Prapoorna Late Sri Kala Subba Rao Birth Anniversary which received appreciation from Dr. K.Rosaiah, Padmasri Dr. Kolakaluri Inach, Dr. K.V.Ramana Chary & Dr. Voleti Parvateesham.
DHARMADHIKARI (Branch Head) for Sringeri Shankarmut Sri Gnana Saraswathi Devalayam, Musheerabad
Sri Gnana Saraswathi Devalayam which is occupying around one acre of Land and also one of the oldest Temples in Hyderabad City. Which was begain in the year of 1950. After taking a charge as a “Dharmadhikari” I have developed temple as well as function hall.
DHARMADHIKARI (Branch Head) for Sringeri Shankarmut Panchamukha Anjaneya Swamy Temple
DHARMADHIKARI (Branch Head) for Sringeri Shankarmut Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple, Ashok Nagar
Ex. DHARMADHIKARI (Branch Head) for Sringeri Shankarmut Sri Kanaka Mahalaxmi, Naga Lakshmi Temple, Basheerbagh
ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER of Central Board of Film Certification
“Lalitha Kala Prapoorna” Kala Subba Rao Memorial Trustee:
Since 1997 on the occasion of my Father’s death anniversary on 5th November. We conduct Music, Dance, Drama and Literature festivals. And we honour four eminent personalities with awards.
President of Lions Club of Secunderabad, Marredpally
During my tenure the club conducted various free camps for the poor such as Eye checkup, camps, health checkup camps, free medical camps, HIV Awareness camps, in places like Padmarao Nagar, Malkajgiri, Alwal, Ranigunj, Lingampally, Patancheru and Charminar etc.
During my tenure, the club conducted various free eye check up camps, I personally donated free glasses as prescribed by the doctors and helped financially for the operation and medical expeses to the needy.
In the year 2006-07 we have spent 68 lakhs and in the year 2007-08 we spent 85 lacks for the free medical camps and other camps.
During my tenure we have donated Honda Activa to a physically handicapped women worth of Rs.66,000/- including registration.
- President of Ranigunj Merchant’s Welfare Association: 2006 to 2020-7 Times.
- Organised “Dusheera” and “Vinayaka Chaturthi” festivals for 9 and 7 days respectively and conducted ANNADANAM to 1000 people daily.
- Life Member in Red Cross Society, TS, India
- Vice President — Telangana Tube Chamber
- Former Dharma Kartha — Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Ashok Nagar
- Lions Heart and Eye Foundation Trustee
- Chairman of Bharatheeya Samskruthika Samakya, P.
- Regular Blood Donor for “Chiranjeevi Blood Bank” since 2004 and Organized Several Blood Donation
- Conducting Health Checkup every Thursday evening at Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha
- Free Sangeetham Classes and Flute Classes at Sri Thyagaraya Ganasabha
- All the 4 A/c Auditoriums giving for FREE for 365 Days : 1) Kala Subba Rao Kala Vedika A/c, 2) Kala Lalitha Kala Vedika A/c, 3) Kala Venkata Deekshithulu Kala Vedika A/c, 4) Gundavarapu Hanumantha Rao Kala Vedhika A/c.
Because of giving these Halls for FREE GANASABHA IS LOSING around 1crore per year.
AIM : If any donor is willing to fund main hall also will be given for FREE